P.I. Can Magí, Calle Francesc Vila S/N Nave 8
08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés. Spain.
Registration details: Registered in the trade register of Barcelona in volume 29,809,
Folio 78, Page number B-161505, first inscription, date of July 7, 1997.
The online Chocolat Factory store accepts orders from Spain* and Europe.
Purchases that can be made directly through the web www.chocolatfactory.com are subject to product availability.
* Orders from the autonomous community of Galicia can not be made by Chocolat Factory shop. Contact directly with some of our stores in that community. For more information see section "Our stores".
2) HOW TO BUY ONLINE?
The online purchasing process is as follows:
1. Add products to the shopping bag.
2. The user must be logged in to start the shopping. - Already registered users should only enter their username and password. - If the user does not want to register the purchase connot be completed.
3. The user chooses the delivery address as well as the billing address. If both addresses are the same choose the "Use the same address for billing" option.
4. Once the user chooses the town delivery costs (transport) will appear.
5. The user can choose to pay by debit card, credit card, VISA, Mastercard or by PAYPAL.
6. Once the user confirms the purchase, products are automatically being reserved.
7. Confirmation of the receipt of acceptance. Once the purchasing process is completed, the user will receive on the email address designated in the registration form a communication specifying the number and characteristics of the product, price, way of delivery, purchase date, order number and estimated date of delivery. If for any reason the product cannot be delivered the user will be notified by email.
3) AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All products that can be added to the shopping cart are subject to availability.
The prices indicated in each product include value added tax (VAT) and are expressed in EURO (€).
These prices include delivery costs, but do not include delivery insurance or other additional service.
The price applicable to each product will be published on the website and subsequently applied automatically by the process of buying in its last phase.
Payment can be made by credit card or debit card (VISA and Mastercard), PayPal account or bank transfer.
1. If payment is made by credit card, the amount of your order will be blocked and will not be charged and deducted from your credit until the order is delivered. This operation is supported by most banks.
2. If payment is made by debit card, the charge will be made automatically at the time of purchase. Until the user does not confirm the purchase, the order won’t be confirmed, and therefore, the chosen products will not be reserved.
CHOCOLAT FACTORY reserves the right to withhold any order for security reasons, in which case affected customers will be duly informed. We also reserve the right to cancel an order if we consider that we cannot verify the billing and delivery information or consider that the purchase is being made for resale reasons. Our server encrypts all personal information ensuring the privacy and security of your transaction.
Transport company MRW. Delivery costs: Rates will vary depending on the weight of all packages that are included in the order. 7) ORDER TRACKING Users can check the status of their orders from their account CHOCOLATFACTORY.COM. You must go to "My Account" - "History and details of my orders". - Payment accepted
The shipment of products between 0 and 2 kg within the Spanish Peninsula is included in the indicated product price.
Each time the order status changes, the user will receive a notification by email.
Taxes required by the Spanish law, all prices include 10% VAT.
9) EXCHANGES OR RETURNS
Exchanges or returns of products are not accepted due to their perishable nature. In the event that the user has any disagreement or detects a fault in the product, they should immediately contact the Customer Service by calling 93 589 53 59.
10) CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Customer Service department has an after-sales service to solve any problem with our products or deliveries through which a quick and efficient service to our customers is offered.
For any questions or concerns about our online store, you can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 93 589 53 59, or at the address:
CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL
Polígono Industrial Can Magí, C/ Francesc Vila S/N Nave 8
08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, Spain
1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The new European regulation of data protection 2016/679 (RGPD), offers users greater control over the processing of their personal data, as well as a greater facility to modify or eliminate them.
Who is responsible for your personal data
CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL with I.D. number B61371225 is responsible for the treatment of the data.
C / FRANCESC VILA, S / N, NAVE 8, P.I. CAN MAGÍ
08173 SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÉS (BCN)
Tel. 93 589 53 59
Email: email@example.com with the subject "DATA PROTECTION"
What personal information do we collect and when?
All these data are collected when the user registers on our website to make an online purchase.
How do we use your personal data?
We treat your personal data with the following purpose:
• Commercial shipments (product news, promotions).
• Respond to inquiries, requests, complaints or suggestions that you can make through our website or by mail.
• For analysis and improvement of the products: in order to better understand our customers and improve our customer support and satisfaction, quality surveys may also be sent.
Personal information of minors
Only those over 14 years of age may consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by CHOCOLAT FACTORY. For a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians for the data processing will be necessary. It will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorized it.
In CHOCOLAT FACTORY we do not adopt these decisions, all processes related to the use of personal data are carried out with human intervention.
Personal data will be kept and processed to the extent that the company needs to be able to use them according to the purpose for which they were collected and according to the Law, or until the user decides to terminate the business relationship with the company.
The data that you provide to CHOCOLAT FACTORY are not transferred or shared with third parties.
Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the user's consent.
Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data will be treated in a manner that ensures their safety, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment, loss, destruction or accidental damage through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
You have the right to request:
• Access to your personal data. You have the right to know if your personal data is being used and what for.
• An electronic copy of your personal data.
• Correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate.
• Limitation of the use of your data. In case you want a limitation in the processing of your data we can store them but we will not be able to continue using them.
• Elimination or restriction of your personal data (right to be forgotten). In certain cases, you have the right to have your data deleted. It is not an absolute right, since we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep them.
• Consent: You have the right to revoke consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on prior consent.
If you wish to request a copy of your data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact CHOCOLAT FACTORY through:
• Letter addressed to CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL, (c / Francesc Vila, s / n, nave 8, P.I. Can Magí, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés (BCN).
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to unsubscribe directly from our website of our database in order not to receive more information from CHOCOLAT FACTORY you can do so through your customer account.